• Large Victorian period c.1860s carved shell cameo pin brooch with wide 15K yellow gold frame – Museum Quality!!
• Exquisitely carved woman with cupid / angel / putti with wings, arrows and bow – VERY RARE
• Wide 15K yellow gold frame embellished with Etruscan Revival granulation and twisted chain link all around
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Top quality carving – deep, with extraordinary detail
• C hook closure that is tight and secure
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 3/8 inch (9.5mm) deep
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• Beautiful velvet box marked “Jeweller Charles Whitlock 23, Sloane St. London S.W.” with a Crown logo
• This is truly an exquisite and rare piece to add to your collection
22 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!