This item from ccFinds is now in the Shop Backroom.
More from ccFinds
• Large Victorian period c.1860s carved shell cameo pin brooch with wide 15K yellow gold frame – Museum Quality!!
• Exquisitely carved woman with cupid / angel / putti with wings, arrows and bow – VERY RARE
• Wide 15K yellow gold frame embellished with Etruscan Revival granulation and twisted chain link all around
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Top quality carving – deep, with extraordinary detail
• C hook closure that is tight and secure
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 3/8 inch (9.5mm) deep
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• Beautiful velvet box marked “Jeweller Charles Whitlock 23, Sloane St. London S.W.” with a Crown logo
• This is truly an exquisite and rare piece to add to your collection
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Yellow Gold/ Brown & White Shell Cameo, Size: 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 3/8 inch (9.5mm) deep
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Museum Quality Large English Victorian 15K Gold Cameo Brooch in Box Lady Angel Cupid RARE
$2,495 USD SOLD
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!