• Large 1930s period, carved shell cameo pin in 14K white gold filigree frame – gorgeous lady wearing 2 pieces of diamond jewelry
• Exquisitely carved lovely lady wearing flowers in her hair, a diamond earring and a 2- diamond bracelet – VERY RARE
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Top quality carving – deep, with exquisite detail
• Lever closure; rotating bale to wear as pendant on chain, if desired.
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 1.75 inches (4.4cm) X .50 inch (13mm) deep
• Marked 14K on clasp.
• This is truly an exquisite and rare piece to add to your collection
14 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!