• Stunning 19th century Victorian period large 14K rose gold pin / brooch with turquoise and pearls – superior quality
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Really beautifully designed, articulated brooch made up of 3 separate parts that move freely.
• Perfectly matched vibrant turquoise stones, carved in such a way that they are raised above the gold – none missing or damaged
• 4 white cultured pearls accent the turquoise
• Very dimensional design – this is an absolute stunner!!
• C hook clasp which closes very securely (lots of tension on the pin)
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) long X 1.5 inches (3.8cm) east to west
• Nice weight – 11.9 grams
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
15 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!