• Stunning 19th century Victorian period large 14K rose gold pin / brooch with turquoise and pearls – superior quality
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Really beautifully designed, articulated brooch made up of 3 separate parts that move freely.
• Perfectly matched vibrant turquoise stones, carved in such a way that they are raised above the gold – none missing or damaged
• 4 white cultured pearls accent the turquoise
• Very dimensional design – this is an absolute stunner!!
• C hook clasp which closes very securely (lots of tension on the pin)
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) long X 1.5 inches (3.8cm) east to west
• Nice weight – 11.9 grams
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
Our photos are large and clear. We ask you to review them all and to evaluate each piece based on both its description and the images. It is our goal that you absolutely love what you purchase from us! Thanks!!
Superb Large Victorian 14K Turquoise & Pearl Pin Brooch