• Georgian period c.1820s large swivel brooch in ornate 18K yellow gold frame RARE
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Top quality design with exquisite detailing on frame
• Very fine curled hair work on one side; original photo on other
• As its name implies, the body of the pin rotates – either the beautiful hair work or the photo can be swiveled to become the front of the brooch
• C closure; bale or ring at top to wear on chain, if desired.
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2 1/8 inches (5.4cm); nice weight: 24.5 grams
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
11 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!