• Really special, large antique Victorian period 19th century 18K yellow gold bar pin with diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Important, rectangular bar made of 18K gold with zig zag engraving that looks almost as though it was sewn on (really interesting)
• 3 large very white old mine diamonds (approx. .45ctw not including depth) that are FULL of sparkle!!!
• Secure C hook closure with extended pin for added security
• Makes a gorgeous yet quietly elegant statement
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 2 inches (5.1cm) long X .50 inch (13mm) wide
• Nice, solid weight – 7.3 grams
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
13 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!