• Top quality Edwardian, dated 1914, 14K yellow gold hinged necessaire - dance bag, vanity bag, compact - with cabochon sapphire thumb pushes
• Bar and ring link chain with finger ring (size 8.75)
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; some very minor dents on front
• Raised wide and narrow lines embellishing front and back
• Necessaire opens to reveal 2 hinged compartments for powder and blush plus another hinged compartment with a mirror on one side and celluloid writing paper on the other with area for calling cards
• Tucked away on one side is a 14K gold pencil (with lead)
• Monogram on front “JFC”, inscription inside “Julia from Bob June 18, 1914”
• Necessaire measures 3.5 inches (8.9cm) X 2.5 inches (6.4cm); from top of ring to base measures 8 1/8 inches (20.6cm)
• Weight approximately 125 grams
• Marked “14K 2012” inside near sapphire push
• Rare and exquisite antique piece to be treasured
23 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!