• Fine quality Victorian period 14K white gold chain with rose diamond fleur de lis pendant
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisitely designed – chain has interesting links throughout
• Extremely sparkly rose cut diamonds embellish the fleur de lis as well as the bale; diamonds set in silver (typical of the era) with 14K yellow gold back
• Chain measures 26 inches (66cm) long; pendant measures 1.5 inches (3.8cm) including bale
• Can be put on shorter or longer chain, if desired.
• Exquisite, delicate look – very elegant and rich looking
• Marked 14K on clasp
25 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!