• Antique Victorian period, long, heavy 10-12K yellow gold watch chain necklace with large slide and imposing seal VERY RARE
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship; inscribed
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; corking needs to be replaced
• Gorgeous, long 10-12K yellow gold watch chain – thick, double links
• Large, interesting shape slide embellished with black enamel with seed pearls – measures 1 1/8 inch (30mm) X .75 inch (20mm)
• Beautifully engraved 14K yellow gold with citrine seal hanging from clasp at bottom – stone engraved with dog on monogramed circle – a BEAUTY
• Versatile – wear it every day – casual or dressy
• Chain (when doubled) measures 31 inches (78.7cm) long
• Nice, heavy weight – 77 grams
• Marked on chain (manufacturers marks)
31 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!