• Exquisite, museum quality Micro Mosaic Brooch and Earring Set in original fitted box signed Garrard & Co Ltd.
• Exquisitely hand crafted tesserae set in 18K yellow gold
• Amazing style and detail; impeccable workmanship
• Meticulously tight tesserae - none missing - laid out in intricate bird designs
• Vibrant blues and whites enhanced with other colors
• There is a hidden bale at the crown of the brooch which allows it to be worn as a pendant on a chain, if desired
• The earrings are pierced with shepherds hooks
• Excellent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• The leather box is lined in satin and velvet; it is stamped “By appointment to H.M. The Queen Goldsmiths & Crown Jewellers Garrard & Co Ltd 112, Regent Street, W,1”
• Brooch measures 3 inches (7.6cm) long (not including bale) X 1.25 inches (3.2cm) wide; each earring measures 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 5/8 inch (16mm)
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
65 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!