This item from ccFinds is now in the Shop Backroom.
More from ccFinds
• Exquisite, museum quality Micro Mosaic Brooch and Earring Set in original fitted box signed Garrard & Co Ltd.
• Exquisitely hand crafted tesserae set in 18K yellow gold
• Amazing style and detail; impeccable workmanship
• Meticulously tight tesserae - none missing - laid out in intricate bird designs
• Vibrant blues and whites enhanced with other colors
• There is a hidden bale at the crown of the brooch which allows it to be worn as a pendant on a chain, if desired
• The earrings are pierced with shepherds hooks
• Excellent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• The leather box is lined in satin and velvet; it is stamped “By appointment to H.M. The Queen Goldsmiths & Crown Jewellers Garrard & Co Ltd 112, Regent Street, W,1”
• Brooch measures 3 inches (7.6cm) long (not including bale) X 1.25 inches (3.2cm) wide; each earring measures 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 5/8 inch (16mm)
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Multi Color, Size: • Brooch measures 3 inches (7.6cm) long (not including bale) X 1.25 inches (3.2cm) wide; each earring measures 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 5/8 inch (16mm)
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Museum Quality Antique18K Gold Micro Mosaic Set In Fitted Box by Garrard Crown Jewellers EXTREMELY RARE
$4,650 USD SOLD
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!