• Exquisite antique Victorian period oval carved lava cameo brooch in 18K yellow gold frame – Extremely RARE
• Beautifully carved, extremely high relief, in lava which has the prized natural putty color – MUSEUM QUALITY
• Magnificent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; no chips or cracks
• Outstanding workmanship – very deep, with exquisite detail portrait of the 16th century artist, Sir Peter Paul Rubens. He is considered the most influential artist of the Flemish Baroque tradition.
• Only extremely highly skilled carvers could do this quality of work
• Finely chased leaves adorn the wide frame
• C closure; extended pin and safety chain for added security
• Desirably large - measures 2.75 inches (7cm) X 2.50 inches (6.4cm); approximate 5/8 inch (16mm) deep
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
45 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!