• Exquisite antique Victorian period oval carved lava cameo brooch in 18K yellow gold frame – Extremely RARE
• Beautifully carved, extremely high relief, in lava which has the prized natural putty color – MUSEUM QUALITY
• Magnificent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; no chips or cracks
• Outstanding workmanship – very deep, with exquisite detail portrait of the 16th century artist, Sir Peter Paul Rubens. He is considered the most influential artist of the Flemish Baroque tradition.
• Only extremely highly skilled carvers could do this quality of work
• Finely chased leaves adorn the wide frame
• C closure; extended pin and safety chain for added security
• Desirably large - measures 2.75 inches (7cm) X 2.50 inches (6.4cm); approximate 5/8 inch (16mm) deep
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
35 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!