- Gorgeous Antique Victorian period 3D flower brooch
- Yellow gold filled with applied gold front embellishments
- Circa 1870s; extremely collectible and very rare – in my 35 specializing in Victorian, I’ve never seen another like this
- Beautifully constructed and designed; top quality
- Faceted garnets are a deep, rich color – none missing; prong set
- Measurements: 2.75 inches (7 cm) long; Flower head: 1 inch wide (25 mm)
- C Clasp works well – very tight and secure
- Very nice antique condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
18 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!