• Lovely antique Victorian period alpaca silver pierced earrings
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• These delicate drop earrings are articulated – the top section is half balll; the round bottom has a closed back (a sign of quality workmanship). It is very 3 dimensional with exquisite detail
• Kidney wires hook closed for added security
• Beautiful for day or night wear
• Measures 1 1/8 inch (2.9cm) long X 5/8 inch (16mm) wide
• Marked Alpaca on back of top section
18 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!