• Beautiful, rare antique period 19th C Victorian 14K rose and yellow gold pierced earrings with bird motifs
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisitely carved birds on nest with eggs - very 3 dimensional
• Framed by applied rose gold embellishments that catch the light
• Outer frame has twisted gold and ball rope
• Shepherd hooks with hook closures for added security
• Square measures 5/8 inch (16mm) square; drop measures 1 inch (2.5cm) long – hook and square together
• Shepherd hook with closure for security
• Photos don’t do these earrings justice
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
31 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!