• Stunning Vintage Art Deco period c. 1930s sterling silver crystal bangle bracelet
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; stones are intact with none missing. Could use a polishing. Safety chain there but needs to be reattached.
• Square, faceted, clear crystals completely encircle the bangle in sterling bezel
• Sterling silver “frame” is nicely chased on both sides; it covers the underside but has “V” shaped cutouts to let the light in
• Snap closure closes securely
• A wonderful example of early 20th century jewelry – extremely wearable
• Looks great on its own or worn with other bracelets / bangles
• Interior measurements: 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 2 1/16 inch (5.3cm)
• Marked “STERLING” on inside
• See my other listings for similar style bracelet / bangle
13 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!