• Stunning Vintage Art Deco period c. 1930s sterling silver crystal bangle bracelet
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; stones are intact with none missing. Could use a polishing. Safety chain there but needs to be reattached.
• Square, faceted, clear crystals completely encircle the bangle in sterling bezel
• Sterling silver “frame” is nicely chased on both sides; it covers the underside but has “V” shaped cutouts to let the light in
• Snap closure closes securely
• A wonderful example of early 20th century jewelry – extremely wearable
• Looks great on its own or worn with other bracelets / bangles
• Interior measurements: 2.25 inches (5.7cm) X 2 1/16 inch (5.3cm) X .25 inch (6.4mm) N to S
• Marked “STERLING” on inside
• See my other listings for similar style bracelet / bangle
11 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!