• Stunning Vintage Art Deco period c. 1930s sterling silver bracelet by DiamonBar
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; stones are intact with none missing.
• Faceted, open backed, clear crystals are all in sterling silver bezels
• Buckle closure closes securely
• Signed “Sterling DiamonBar” and patent numbers on back of locking clasp
• A wonderful example of early 20th century jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 7.25 inches (18.4cm) long X .50 inch (13mm) at buckle
6 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!