- Beautiful and rare vintage Art Deco period bar pin c1930s made of sterling silver, chrysoprase and marcasite.
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; all stones intact – none missing; clasp works well
- Exquisite design – looks stunning on – makes a fashion statement
- This lovely sterling pin is embellished with lots of faceted marcasite stones that sparkle
- The semi-precious chrysoprase (green agate) stones are rounded and prong set
- Marked “Sterling” on back
- Measurements: 2 inches (51 mm) long X 5/8 inch (16 mm) wide
- A very special and rare find to treasure forever!!
20 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!