- Early vintage necklace made of Czech glass set in brass filigree
- Beveled stones with diamond designs cut onto bevels
- Rich deep topaz color glass; white and green enamel
- Circa early 20th c – Art Deco; top quality construction and design
- 17 inches (43.2 cm) long; center piece measures 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) X 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
- Very nice vintage condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
17 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!