• Exquisite 19th century French Ormolu (gold on bronze) hand vanity mirror with hand painted, signed miniature
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Excellent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; some small dark spots on the mirror and metal; could use a cleaning if desired
• Beautiful detailing in the openwork designs (front and back sides) depicting leaves and flowers
• Beveled mirror is quite clear and very usable
• Finely painted miniature portrait of lovely woman with hat, veil and cascading flowers
• Miniature portrait signed – name starts with an “L”; under original curved glass
• Mirror measures 10.75 inches (27cm) high X 4.5 inches (11.4cm) wide X .5 inch (13mm) deep
• Miniature measures just about 2 inches (5cm) diameter
• Exceptionally beautiful treasure that will add elegance and charm to any space
9 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!