• Lovely Victorian period 19th C 10K rose gold and black onyx brooch pin with dangles
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Beveled black onyx central stone is embellished with a nicely chased gold applied motif with a small pearl at its center
• Beveled black onyx pieces, in bezels, frame the pin that has 3 teardrop dangles with movement
• Measures 2 3/8 inches (6cm) X 1 5/8 inches (4.1m)
• C hook that hooks securely
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
16 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!