• Stunning Vintage Art Deco period c. 1930s sterling silver bracelet by DiamonBar
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; stones are intact with none missing.
• Faceted, open backed, blue and clear crystals are all in sterling silver bezels
• Clasp plus an additional under-clasp keeps the bracelet securely closed
• Signed “Sterling DiamonBar” on back of clasp
• A wonderful example of early 20th century jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 6.75 inches (17.2cm) long X .25 inch (6.4mm)
• Last photo shows a similar style DiamonBar bracelet which would look great with this one. NOTE – this listing only for the one bracelet described.
15 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!