• Stunning Vintage Art Deco period c. 1930s sterling silver bracelet by DiamonBar
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; stones are intact with none missing.
• Faceted, open backed, blue and clear crystals are all in sterling silver bezels
• Clasp plus an additional under-clasp keeps the bracelet securely closed
• Signed “Sterling DiamonBar” on back of clasp
• A wonderful example of early 20th century jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 6.75 inches (17.2cm) long X .25 inch (6.4mm)
• Last photo shows a similar style DiamonBar bracelet which would look great with this one. NOTE – this listing only for the one bracelet described.
25 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!