- Beautiful, rare antique gold front on gold filled book chain necklace pendant with large locket
- Interesting Gold front appliques embellishing necklace - none missing;
- Large locket pendant, shaped like a shield, has blue and white paste embellishments. interior is complete and ready to hold two photos.
- Chain dates from the mid 19th century; locket from early 20th; extremely collectible and VERY RARE
- Chain: 18.5 inches (47 cm) long X 5/16 inch (8 mm) wide; Locket and bale: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) X 1.5 inches (3.8 cm)
- Finely done, top quality workmanship
- Necklace opens at front
- Very nice antique condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
23 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!