This item from ccFinds is now SOLD.
More from ccFinds
• Pretty vintage Art Deco period c.1930s 14K yellow gold bracelet with carved jade and diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Exquisitely designed – 4 large oval plaques of green jade, nicely carved in floral designs, are interspersed with sparkly, white diamonds (.21ctw) in diamond-shaped white gold frames which sit on yellow gold squares
• Really nice design that looks gorgeous on the wrist
• Looks great paired with BSR04C (see last photo and my other listings)
• Also looks great on its own or with other bracelets / bangles
• Measures 7.25 inches (18.4cm) long
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Yellow Gold/Green Jade/White Diamonds, Size: Measures 7.25 inches (18.4cm) long
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Vintage Art Deco 14K Gold Carved Jade & Diamond Bracelet Great Design
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!