• Top quality vintage c.1950s 14K yellow gold link bracelet with jade and pearls
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Exquisitely designed – large round cultured pearl and green jade beads are nesting in interestingly twisted gold frames (stones are loose but secure and move within their frames)
• Really nice design that looks wonderful on the wrist
• Looks great paired with BSR05C (see last photo and my other listings)
• Also looks great on its own or with other bracelets / bangles
• Measures 7.5 inches (19.1cm) long
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Entire bracelet, other than the clasp, is 14K gold – not marked but acid tested and guaranteed; clasp is marked 10K
20 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!