• Vintage Art Deco period 14K yellow gold bracelet with diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisitely designed – beautiful, classic style
• Five very white, sparkly full cut round diamonds .40ctw bead set in square, white gold millegrain frames
• Black enamel adorns the tops of the interlocking bars
• Looks great on its own or when worn with other bracelets
• Measures 7 3/8 inches (18.8cm) X 3/16 inch (4.8mm)
• Nice weight – 11 grams; Hinged rectangular links
• Fold over clasp for added security
• Marked 14 and “TH” logo
21 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!