• Superb quality, wide Victorian period c.1870s 14K gold bangle bracelet RARE!
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Looks great on its own or worn with other bracelets / bangles
• Excellent antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; a couple of minor dents on the back side
• Finely woven gold design on the front; applied balls accent the front edges
• Safety chain for added security
• Interior measurement 2.50 inches (6.4cm) X 2 1/8 inches (5.4cm); Width: slightly less than 1 inch (2.3cm) wide
• Interior Circumference – 7.25 inches (18.4cm)
• Weighs a hefty 39 grams
• Marked 585 (14K) on safety chain clasp;
31 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!