• Beautiful antique Victorian period c.1870s rose gold filled triple strand link bracelet – top quality!!!
• Exquisitely made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisitely designed – wide double links – links on outer strands are chased while the links on the middle strand are plain, with more shine
• Makes a gorgeous statement - looks amazing on whether worn on its own or with other bangles or bracelets
• Spring ring closure that is probably not original to the piece
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 7.25 inches (18.4cm) X .75 inch (19mm) wide
• Exceptionally rare and beautiful pieces that will add elegance to any outfit
8 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!