Adorable charm necklace from Victorian period is 16” long.
It is heavy and weighs 46 grams
The necklace is made of gold filled belcher chain 3/16” thick
with 11 charms suspended from it:
1. Puffy gold filled figa fist 7/8” long. In ancient Greece, this gesture was a fertility and good luck sign designed to ward off evil.
2. Puffy gold filled heart adorned with sparkling paste, 11/16” long. The heart charm has a meaning of true love.
3. Carved flask with colorful floral motif lacquer hand painting on both sides. It is made of natural material.
It measures 7/8” long. The cap has screw thread on it.
4. Natural hard stone arrow head tip 3/4” long. The arrowhead or arrow point is believed to serve as a safeguard deflecting bad luck.
5. Gold filled puffed pumpkin shape sphere 13/16” long.
6. Real antique gold filled watch winding key 1 1/2” long, adorned with 3 gem stone oval seals, blood stone, rock crystal, and carnelian.
7. Circular filigree gold filled charm with enamel pansy flower, 7/8” long. Pansy flower means “Think of me” in the language of flowers.
8. Double sided gold filled filigree charm with brushed rock crystal semi-spheres set in Georgian prongs, 11/16” long. Rock crystal encourages emotional clarity and purity of the heart
9. Gold filled filigree weaved basket with natural coral berries inside, just under 1” long.
10. Gold filled puffed bunny, 3/4” long. The bunny is made very meticulously and looks very real. A rabbit is a symbol of spring and cycle of life.
11. Gold filled puffy faceted ball charm, 1/2” long.
The necklace is equipped with gold filled old spring ring clasp stamped 1/20 12KT GF.
Excellent antique condition commensurate with age.
25 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List