Adorable charm necklace from Victorian period is 16” long.
It is heavy and weighs 46 grams
The necklace is made of gold filled belcher chain 3/16” thick
with 11 charms suspended from it:
1. Puffy gold filled figa fist 7/8” long. In ancient Greece, this gesture was a fertility and good luck sign designed to ward off evil.
2. Puffy gold filled heart adorned with sparkling paste, 11/16” long. The heart charm has a meaning of true love.
3. Carved flask with colorful floral motif lacquer hand painting on both sides. It is made of natural material.
It measures 7/8” long. The cap has screw thread on it.
4. Natural hard stone arrow head tip 3/4” long. The arrowhead or arrow point is believed to serve as a safeguard deflecting bad luck.
5. Gold filled puffed pumpkin shape sphere 13/16” long.
6. Real antique gold filled watch winding key 1 1/2” long, adorned with 3 gem stone oval seals, blood stone, rock crystal, and carnelian.
7. Circular filigree gold filled charm with enamel pansy flower, 7/8” long. Pansy flower means “Think of me” in the language of flowers.
8. Double sided gold filled filigree charm with brushed rock crystal semi-spheres set in Georgian prongs, 11/16” long. Rock crystal encourages emotional clarity and purity of the heart
9. Gold filled filigree weaved basket with natural coral berries inside, just under 1” long.
10. Gold filled puffed bunny, 3/4” long. The bunny is made very meticulously and looks very real. A rabbit is a symbol of spring and cycle of life.
11. Gold filled puffy faceted ball charm, 1/2” long.
The necklace is equipped with gold filled old spring ring clasp stamped 1/20 12KT GF.
Excellent antique condition commensurate with age.
35 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Your Resource for Unique Collectible, Antique and Designer Jewelry from around the World