Superb 14K gold with sapphires and natural pearls laced bow pendant C.1950's.
The pendant features elegant design taken from Edwardian period.
All parts of the pendant are wrought with great thoroughness:
the bail, the main center, and the dangle.
The lace center designed as open work filigree
embellished with open back blue sapphires and natural pearls.
The center measures 1 1/4" X 1 1/8".
The bottom dangle, 1/2" X 3/16", has two bezel set open back deep blue sapphires.
the larger one is approx. 1/4" X 1/8".
The nice polished bail stamped 14K.
Total weight is 5.6 grams.
Excellent antique condition.
Gold chain shown for display only.