As the world's oldest watchmaker, Vacheron & Constantin sets the bar for what constitutes a world-class timepiece. Prized by kings and queens, heads of state, and prominent public figures, their timepieces rank among the most exclusive and expensive in the world.
The handsome men's watch featured is one of the company's desirable tear drop lugs models. Found in different sizes, this is a medium version measuring over 28mm in diameter.
Elegant yet understated, it appeals to the man who is satisfied knowing that he was wearing one of finest watches in the world and does not need to parade it. And equipped with a high-grade Vacheron & Constantin movement that is outfitted with an early, sub-dial sweep seconds hand mechanism, originally designed for physician's to time their patient's pulse and for professional use in other technical and sporting fields, it possesses all the necessary capabilities to earn it its place among the finest hand-wound timepieces in the world.
The 14K Vacheron & Constantin case is in excellent condition. The silver dial is original .. And the high-grade Vacheron & Constantin movement is clean and is keeping excellent time.
The Finer Details
* Manufacturer: Vacheron & Constantin
* * Country of origin: Switzerland
* * Serial no.: 442416
* * Year made; c. 1939
* * Functions: Hours, Minutes, sub-dial Sweep Seconds
* Designed for: Men
* * Case material: 14K gold
* * Case condition: Excellent condition, serial number 29681
* * Dimensions: 29mm wide (excluding crown), 35mm long lug tip-to-tip
* * Dial: Original Signed Vacheron & Constantin, silver, gold applied numbers, with inter-track and sub-dial. Hands: Original gold baton minute, hour and second hands
* * Movement type: Vacheron & Constantin Cal. V453, rhodium plated, "fausses cotes" decoration, 17 jewels, straight line lever escapement, monometallic balance, Breguet balance-spring Movement markings: Vacheron & Constantin, Swiss, Seventeen jewels, Adjusted to temperature, V453 serial number 442416 Jewels: 17 rubies
* Band: New genuine lizard unworn.
34 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Fine Vintage Watches
Amazing American and Swiss timepieces from the 1880s - 1960s.