All Antique and Vintage Rosaries that I list come from my private collection. They are genuine antiques – older than 100 years – or genuine vintages – from 30 to 100 years old. All are in perfect condition and still very much usable. They are unique and a real pleasure to collect or still use.
The item in this listing has the following characteristics:
This is a French Rosary dating from 1880 - in perfect condition
1) 9 mm average Vintage hand faceted Garnet beads for the Ave Marias and 10 mm sterling silver capped beads for the Pater Nosters .
2) The beads are definitely hand made in view of the small variations in size and shape. They have a splendid color and shine.
3) STERLING SILVER cross 52 x 30 mm with the bail. The center is also in Sterling Silver of same style as the cross
5. All Metal parts are Sterling Silver.
6. Total length : 52 cm (21 in.) -- Total weight : 59 grams - It will easily go over the head to be eventually worn.
7. Very interesting First communion medal with name I. Cornet and the date of 11 April 1880. On the obverse a first communion scene at the Church and on the reverse the Holy spirit and a writing : "Ce souvenir sera toujours mon guide." Translated it means : This souvenir will always be my guide. The medal is really awesome and in pristine condition.
This item is exceptional and of great rarity, it is over 100 years old and still in great condition. Very heavy in Sterling with great design and a beautiful glow and sparkle.
This item has surely been passed on through generations - it is a great heirloom.
All Pictures are an intrinsic part of the description. Please use the zoom feature for high definition large photos.
Please do not hesitate to ask any question regarding inscriptions on the medals or any other detail.
==== FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ====
This is a magnificient item that you will greatly enjoy or that would make a fantastic gift.
My selling principle is : " SATISFACTION OR REFUND " AND IT APPLIES 100 %. I am ready to refund in totality any item sold by me if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase NO QUESTIONS ASKED - NO CONDITIONS
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
Dated 1880 Faceted Garnet & Sterling Silver Large Catholic Rosary -French- V.Rare
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|