A group of five sterling silver spoons made by Simpson, Hall, Miller & Co. which was later incorporated into the International Silver Co. These five spoons are in the "Brandon" pattern which was introduced in 1913. Four of them has a monogram of "DEH" and the fifth is engraved "Danae". All are hallmarked with the company logo and the word "sterling" on the backs. They have a collective weight of 95.5g and are in good condition. One has a small dent in the bowl and another has a bit of staining in the bowl. But both can be removed.