Today we are offering these wonderful antique doll heads. It's time to clean out the doll room as we prepare our home for some renovations. We will be listing many doll parts over the next few weeks. So keep checking back.
There are five doll heads which could be used for doll repair or making. They are as follows:
1) Bisque Shoulder Head with horseshoe symbol and marked 1900 12/0 - 3.5" tall. Shoulders measuring 2.25" across, 1.5" from front to back and 1" deep. There does not appear to be any damage.
2) Wax Shoulder head - 3" tall, Shoulders measuring 2" across, 1" from front to back and 1" deep. She has a painted face and is a bit fragile.
3) PM 914 Socket Head - 3.5" tall, 4" circumference around the neck knob, 8.5" circumference around the forehead. She has nice facial paint and cut teeth. She will need eyes. No damage.
4) Blue Eyed China Head with a basic hairdo. Her shoulder plate has been a hairline and chip in it. She measures 3" from top to bottom, 2" across the shoulders, and 1.25" from front to back.
5) Kestner 150 Bisque Head. She has a large chunk missing from her neck knob and a hairline running around the back of her head.
She has blue glass eyes on a rocker that are functional. Adorable face. She measures 4" tall and has a 5.5" diameter around the neck knob, 9" diameter around the forehead.
These head will make wonderful little projects for anyone interested in doll repair.
Doll Room Clean Out - Five Antique Doll Heads