Today we are offering these wonderful antique doll heads. It's time to clean out the doll room as we prepare our home for some renovations. We will be listing many doll parts over the next few weeks. So keep checking back.
There are five doll heads which could be used for doll repair or making. They are as follows:
1) Tin Minerva Head - 3.5" tall. Shoulders measuring 2" across, 1.75" from front to back and 1" deep. The paint is flaking off.
2) Bisque Alma Shoulder head - 3.25" tall, Shoulders measuring 2.5" across, 1.75" from front to back and 1" deep. She has brown glass eyes on a rocker that function perfectly, She has no damage.
3) AM 390 Socket Head - 4.5" tall, 5" circumference around the neck knob, 9.25" circumference around the forehead. She has been repaired across the top on the left side. She has nice facial paint and cut teeth. She will need eyes.
4) Brown Eyed China Head with a flat top hairdo. Her shoulder plate has been replaced. She measures 3" from top to bottom, 3" across the shoulders, and 2" from front to back.
5) Small Bisque Head marked 16/0 measuring 2.25" tall. She has a 2" diameter around the neck knob, 5" diameter around the forehead. She has a little chip at the base of the neck knob and a tiny circle incised on her forehead. She will need eyes.
These head will make wonderful little projects for anyone interested in doll repair.
Doll Room Clean Out - Five Antique Doll Heads