Made in Moscow between 1908 and 1917
This large pendant is designed in the 17th / early 18th century Baroque style: an oval polished lapis lazuli plaque is set in a twisted gold wire frame, centered with a natural baroque pearl which is mounted on a baroque style openwork gold ornament.
The pendant is marked with 56 zolotnik Imperial gold standard (14K), Moscow assay mark.
Size 45 x 37 mm (1 7/8 x 1 7/16 in.)
11 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Antique and Vintage Jewelry, Russian Imperial Era Antiques, Pre-1917 Faberge
3 and 6 month layaways are available with 1/3 down. Please ask for details.