Russian, made in the 1930s
The necklace consists of an openwork pendant crafted in platinum over 18K yellow gold and a long 18K white gold chain embellished with pearls.
The milgrain pendant is centered with a rhombus shaped bezel-set aquamarine surrounded by eight pearls and numerous rose-cut diamonds.
The chain is set with 20 pearls approximately 5 mm each.
The pendant measures (without suspension rings) 35 x 28 mm (1 3/8 x 1 1/16 in.).
Length of the chain 99 cm (39 in.)
Marked with 950 platinum and 750 gold marks with assay symbols for Moscow (pendant) and St. Petersburg (chain).
The pendant and chain may be worn separately.
20 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Since 1998, we sell the most exquisite Romanov era (1613-1917) Russian and European antique jewelry.
3 and 6 month layaways are available with 1/3 down. Please ask for details.