Made in Warsaw, Poland (then a part of the Russian Empire) between 1908 and 1917
The openwork 14K gold ring is centered with a bezel-set old cushion cut diamond (4.75 x 4.3 x 3.35 mm, approximately 0.60 ct)
framed by interlaced stylized leaves.
The ring is marked with 56 zolotnik old Russian gold standard and maker's marks.
Size 9.25 (19 mm)
25 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Since 1998, we sell the most exquisite Romanov era (1613-1917) Russian and European antique jewelry.
3 and 6 month layaways are available with 1/3 down. Please ask for details.