A beautiful historic sterling silver spoon crafted by a jeweler from Pittsburgh known as E.P. Roberts & Sons that was established in 1875. It features a detailed embossed image of the only remaining building associated with Fort Pitt, which was built between 1759-1761 during the French and Indian War. The Block House centered in the bowl of the spoon is Pittsburgh's oldest building and was built to provide cover during the war for anyone caught outside the Fort during an attack and was equipped with firing holes. The spoon measures 4" long with the bowl measuring
1- 1/4" long. In excellent condition and detailed with historic decoration on both front and back.
11 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
"Recycling America's Past, One Treasure at a Time..."
"We are recycling America's past. Every find is a thrill, every thrill is a story, every story is someone's history."