This cocktail ring is part of my personal collection, acquired in the early 1990's from a famous Antique and Vintage Jewelry Show in Santa Monica California. The vendor, a passionate jewelry connoisseur lady told me that the ring dated back to the late 1960's.
The ring has an interesting modernist design, stylish and interesting for any time period. It will never go out of style because is flawless in concept and appearance, well balanced in proportions, crafted with beautiful 14K white gold and diamonds. The white gold is not marked. I acid tested it and it proves to be 14K gold.
Measurements of the ring are:
* The almost half sphere, the dome, has a diameter of approx. 23 mm. The diamond studded dome is 11 mm above the finger.
* The weight of the ring is 9.2 grams.
* There are 45 prong set round cut diamonds and 10 baguette cut diamond, amounting to a total of approx. 70 points or 0.7 ctw.
* The diamonds are of good quality, bright and sparkly.
* The ring will be presented to you profesionally clean, providing the maximum amount of sparkle possible.
* Condition of the ring is excellent, ready to wear.
Circa 1960's Vintage Stylish Modernist 14 K Gold Cocktail Ring with Diamonds Size 6