This antique Belle Epoque Edwardian ring dates back to the beginning of the 20th Century and is a very romantic and beautiful piece of jewelry that would be perfect as an engagement ring or just as a right hand ring. It is unique in its elegance and timeless design as well as in the perfection of its construction and finishing. The floral and leaf motif is extremely fine and exquisite, accented tastefully with diamonds which are clean when checked with the 10X loupe. The focal point of the design is the 0.82 carat European old cut cushion large diamond, surrounded by tiny leaves studded in shiny precious diamond stones. Being old cut, the large diamond looks larger than its actual size and weight. The other smaller accent diamonds add another 45 points or 0.45 carat, totaling 1.27 carat weight diamonds for the entire ring.
* Measurements of the cushion cut diamond are: 6.2 mm x 5.5 mm x 3.4 mm totaling 0.82 carat. Color is J, clarity is VS1.
* Measurements of the face of the ring are: E-W approx. 22 mm x N-E approx. 18 mm x 8 mm high above the finger.
* Weight of the ring is 5 grams.
* Size of the ring is 6.5.
* The ring is crafted in 12K solid white gold (the white gold started to be used in jewelry manufacturing as a substitute for platinum at the beginning of the 20th Century, more close to 1920.) There are no marks on the ring but it was checked and proved to be 12K ( 12K gold indicates a 50% gold content, 14K gold indicates 58.3% gold content).
* Condition is perfect, ready to wear.
Edwardian Belle Époque Old European Cushion Cut .82 ct Diamond and 0.45 ct Accent 1.27 ct Total Diamonds Leaf Design 12K Gold Engagement Ring Size 6.5