This 14 karat solid white gold filigree bracelet is an antique Edwardian Art Deco piece of jewelry in impeccable condition. The bracelet is well constructed, elegant and lovely. The white gold is extremely finely crafted creating an exceptional piece of jewelry which is the absolute expression of craftsmanship and exquisite taste. The bracelet is centered with three natural green stones, green chalcedony known as chrysoprase, of a vivid emerald green color that I could not capture properly in my pictures. The cabochons are higher on the back than on the exposed front face. They are bezel set and the work around the edge of the bezel is very, very fine with delicate millgrain work. The bracelet is marked 14 K on the closure and on one of the panels. The back of the bracelet is as beautiful as the face and the bracelet can be worn both ways.
* Measurements of the bracelet are: 7 3/4" x 9/16" x 1/8".
* Size of each gold filigree panel (without links) is 9/16" x 3/8".
* Diameter of the green stones is 9/16" or 13 mm.
* Weight of the bracelet is 9.7 grams.
* Condition is excellent, ready to wear.
Antique 14K Gold Chrysoprase Green Chalcedony White Gold Filigree Bracelet 7.75" Weight 9.7 grams