These magnificent diamond studs earrings are quite unusual, each of the two earrings having an arrow of 3 diamonds attached to the focal point, the large round cut diamond. Together, the round and the arrow shaped mounts, created sophisticated looks on these pieces of jewelry that look timeless as years go by.
Considering the special 14K white gold setting which is very ornate underneath the large diamonds, I think that they were crafted before the 1950's. Each of the two large round diamonds is 6 prongs set and the prongs come from fleur de lis shaped mounts.
The 2 large round cut diamonds are beautiful and sparkling even in less light. I took pictures during the day light and in the afternoon when the dark started to settle down.
The 14K white gold reveals and even enhances the beauty of these diamonds which are not perfect by diamond charts but absolutely beautiful when wearing them, in any occasion, 24 hours a day. The earrings were acid tested for 14K gold and there are 14K marks on the backs.
THE 1ST LARGE ROUND CUT DIAMOND:
- color J, clarity VSI2.
- measurements in the mount are approx. 6.20 mm diameter x 3.7 mm thickness.
- carat weight is 0.90 carat.
THE 2ND LARGE ROUND CUT DIAMOND:
- color J, clarity SI1.
- measurements in the mount are approx. 6.10 mm diameter x 3.6 mm thickness.
- carat weight is 0.80 carat.
THE 6 ROUND CUT ACCENT DIAMONDS:
- color J - K, clarity VSI2 - SI1.
- total carat weight for 6 accent diamonds is approx. 0.65 carat.
MEASUREMENTS OF THE EARRINGS:
- approx. 12.5 mm long x 7 mm max. width.
- total weight of the 2 studs and 2 backs together is 2.6 grams.
Condition is beautiful, ready to wear.
Sophisticated 2.35 tcw Diamonds 14K Gold Earrings Studs Two Round 1.70 carat Diamonds and Six Accent 0.65 carat Diamonds