This item from Joy's Antique Dolls is now SOLD.
More from Joy's Antique Dolls
Antique China Doll Arms Five Small Size One Early Pink
Five single china head doll arms in smaller sizes.
Described from left to right as photographed:
1. Early pink tint slender right arm, circa 1940s, beautifully modeled with formed fingers and thumb measures 2-1/8 inch long including the 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair.
2. White left arm with formed fingers and thumb, circa 1880s, measures 2 inches long including the 3/16 inch flange. No damage or repair. A tiny rough spot on the index finger.
3. White arm with no left or right distinction, circa 1990 - 1890, has five formed fingers and measures 1-7/8 inches long including 1/4 inch flange. No damage or repair. There is a factory flaw on the flange that would be hidden under the upper arm fabric.
4. White left arm with barely visible thumb measures 1-5/8 inches long including 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair. Kiln debris under the glaze as shown.
5. Tiny white left doll arm with formed fingers and thumb measures 1-3/8 inches long including 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair and retains partial upper arm fabric.
Please refer to our Terms of Sale. Completion of a purchase order confirms your agreement with terms (including layaway terms) as written. Un-tracked shipping methods are at buyer's risk.
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Joy Frizzell, Boise, ID
Early and Rare antique dolls, clothing, accessories. Offering variety, knowledge and fine service.
New! Make an Offer Placed on Many Items - keep watching for more. 14 days per item Only!! Shop now for great opportunities.