Five single china head doll arms in smaller sizes.
Described from left to right as photographed:
1. Early pink tint slender right arm, circa 1940s, beautifully modeled with formed fingers and thumb measures 2-1/8 inch long including the 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair.
2. White left arm with formed fingers and thumb, circa 1880s, measures 2 inches long including the 3/16 inch flange. No damage or repair. A tiny rough spot on the index finger.
3. White arm with no left or right distinction, circa 1990 - 1890, has five formed fingers and measures 1-7/8 inches long including 1/4 inch flange. No damage or repair. There is a factory flaw on the flange that would be hidden under the upper arm fabric.
4. White left arm with barely visible thumb measures 1-5/8 inches long including 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair. Kiln debris under the glaze as shown.
5. Tiny white left doll arm with formed fingers and thumb measures 1-3/8 inches long including 1/8 inch flange. No damage or repair and retains partial upper arm fabric.
Early and Rare antique dolls, clothing, accessories. Offering variety, knowledge and fine service.
Celebrating 17 years on Ruby Lane! Generous Layaway Plans. Retirement pricing is on.