A fabulous circa 1930 hand-blown art glass plate produced by the A. Douglas Nash Corporation in Corona, New York. It is from their 'Blue Chintz' line which features tornadic bands of blue alternating with wavy green ribbons fused in a colorless ground.
This piece measures 8 3/4" in diameter and is in very good undamaged condition. There are no chips, cracks or restorations and there is no surface scratching. It is signed and numbered as per photo.
The A. Douglas Nash Corporation was in production from 1928 to about 1931. Douglas Nash bought the Tiffany Glass Co. in Corona from Louis C. Tiffany in 1928 with support from his father, Arthur J. Nash who had been a director at the Tiffany Glass Co.