Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 59 & 18¾ , Size USA: 8¾ , Size UK: R
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
Period: ca. 1950
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
One brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 1.20 ct colour and clarity I/K, vvs/vs
18 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.64 ct colour and clarity H/K, vs/si
24 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.60ct colour and clarity F/I, vs/si
- Total diamond count: 43 pcs.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 3.44 ct
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: There is a mark 0750 but that is put into the gold spring inside the ring. The ring itself is in platinum and has an illegible remain of a hallmark between the shank and the gold spring.
Dimensions: width band top of ring 1,69 cm (0,67 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in millimeters and inches
Weight: 13,40 gram (8,62 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21174-0487
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Fifties Platinum Diamond Cocktail Ring, 1950s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|