Antique jewelry object group: engagement ring (or anniversary ring)
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 59 & 18¾ , Size USA: 8¾ , Size UK: R
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Between Art Deco and Interbellum
- Art Deco is an eclectic artistic and design style which had its origins in Paris in the first decades of the 20th century. The style originated in the 1920s and continued to be employed until after World War II. The term "art deco" first saw wide use after an exhibition in 1966, referring to the 1925 Exposition Internationale des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes that was the culmination of high-end style modern in Paris. Led by the best designers in the decorative arts such as fashion, and interior design, Art Deco affected all areas of design throughout the 1920s and 1930s, including architecture and industrial design, as well as the visual arts such as painting, the graphic arts and film. At the time, this style was seen as elegant, glamorous, functional and modern.
- The interwar period (1918–1939) is understood, within recent Western culture, to be the period between the end of the First World War and the beginning of the Second World War. This is also called the period between the wars or interbellum.
Period: ca. 1930
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
18 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.52 ct colour and clarity H/J, si/i
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One natural untreated (!) sapphire with an estimated weight of ± 8.59 ct
Twelve small baguette sapphires. We did not check if the sapphires are lab produced or not as this information has no influence on the value of this jewel. Natural sapphires and lab produced sapphires were both used in this era, rather more for their effect than for their intrinsic value.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: width top of ring 2,25 cm (0,89 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in millimeters and inches
Weight: 7,30 gram (4,69 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21061-0267
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Platinum Art Deco Diamond Ring with Natural Untreated Sapphire of 8.59 Carat, 1930s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|