Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 58 & 18½ , Size USA: 8¼ , Size UK: Q
- This ring cannot be resized because of the way it is made.
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
- Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from the middle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveau style have their beginnings in the late Victorian era.
Period: ca. 1870
Theme: belt with buckle
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Extra information: Within the ring is a hidden space that can be seen when opening the "buckle" from the "belt"
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: band width 0,47 cm (0,19 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21042-0189
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Victorian 18 Karat Pink Gold Ring with Hidden Secret Place, 1870s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|