Antique jewelry object group: pendant (can be worn in two directions, with fire opal on top or at the bottom)
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
Period: ca. 1960
Theme: burning flame
Material: platinum (touchstone tested)
21 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.34 ct.
22 baguette (long rectangular) cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.70 ct.
- Total diamond count: 43 pcs.
- Total diamond weight: approx. 3.04 ct. with an average colour and clarity: E/G, vvs/vs.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One cabochon fire opal with an estimated weight of ± 1.70 ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- It is a very common practice to treat gemstones to intensify their clarity or colour. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and opal for October.
Hallmarks: no trace
Dimensions: length 5,60 cm (2,20 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 13,00 gram (8,36 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21028-0244
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Sixties Burning Flame Pendant with Fire Opal and Diamonds, 1960s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|