Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
Ring size Continental EU: 57 & 18¼ , Size USA: 8 , Size UK: P½
- Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
The videoclip shows this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
Copy and paste the following link and it will direct you to the videoclip:
Country of origin: unknown
Period: ca. 1920
Material: platinum and 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
16 old brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.12 ct. (colour and clarity: F/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One cabochon with an estimated weight of ± 4.50 ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and opal for October.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 2,18 cm (0,86 inch) x 1,50 cm (0,59 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,20 gram (2,70 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21007-0050
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Opal and Diamond Engagement Ring, 1920s - FREE Resizing*
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|