Antique jewelry object group: pendant
Condition: very good condition
Do you wish for a 360° view of this unique jewel?
Just send us your request and we’ll give you the direct link to the videoclip showing this treasure’s full splendour as no picture can.
- The Edwardian era or Edwardian period in the United Kingdom is the period covering the reign of King Edward VII, 1901 to 1910. The death of Queen Victoria in January 1901 and the succession of her son, Edward, marked the start of a new century and the end of the Victorian era. While Victoria had shunned society, Edward was the leader of a fashionable elite which set a style influenced by the art and fashions of continental Europe—perhaps because of the King's fondness for travel. The era was marked by significant shifts in politics as sections of society which had been largely excluded from wielding power in the past, such as common labourers and women, became increasingly politicised.
Style specifics: The fineness of line and lacey aspect of the piece are typical for the Edwardian period.
Period: ca. 1920
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Five old brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.65 ct. (colour and clarity: E/H, vs/si).
120 rose cut diamonds and senailles. A senaille is a simplified rose cut diamond, a small diamond chip with perhaps a few polished facets. We do not have the weight of the rose cuts diamonds nor the senailles which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cut diamonds and senailles.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- We have all diamonds screened by the IJGC-lab for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
One salt water pearl
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter 3,91 cm (1,54 inch)
- See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 11,00 gram (7,07 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20363-0181
- Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped
- Comes with certificate
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Free insured shipping.
Vintage Edwardian 125 Diamonds and Pearl Pendant, 1920s
|Est. Sales Tax:||TBD|